The evolution of the workplace and space is showing no signs of slowing down. Driven by new corporate values, a rapidly changing workforce and innovative technology – the world we work in has changed forever. Today’s focus on collaboration, innovation, and engagement in the workplace are a far departure from offices of the past.
Corporate Real Estate & Workplace Executives are implementing CRE & Workplace strategies that provide their employees with the tools they need to excel in their role. Whether through human-centered design concepts, or technology which allows for seamless mobility, the workplace has become a vital tool to engage, recruit, and retain employees. Is your team armed with the tools to deliver your organization with a workplace that reflects your company’s unique culture, but also enables employees to thrive?
At the Future Offices NYC Summit, you will examine the latest workplace & real estate trends and technologies that will prepare you to deliver a workplace for your unique needs. Don’t miss out on the next iteration in the Future Offices series where you will:
- Identify critical ways to improve your Corporate Real Estate, and Workplace Design strategy through design, technology, innovation and taking a human focused approach
- Review workplace strategies that create an environment of collaboration and innovation
- Understand how to leverage today’s mobility, and innovative technology in order to provide employees with a seamlessly connected ecosystem – no matter where they work
- Remain competitive! Understand how re-thinking your CRE & workplace strategy will improve your company’s ability to attract and retain top talent
- Learn how commercial brokers are working to deliver corporate spaces that are both agile and mobile enabled
If your team strives to implement an agile CRE strategy, enable employees to succeed, and remain competitive for top talent, you won’t want to miss out on this vital conversation! We look forward to meeting you in NYC this January.